How to add a new lesson:
- You have to be logged in to use this tool. Log in with your user name and password (at the top of the page).
- Select the name of your group below "My groups" on the right of the site.
- Select "Add a lesson plan".
- By clicking on the different section of the lesson plan (Lesson overview, Logistics, Implementation etc.) a lesson plan template will appear with text boxes to be filled out.
- Each item of the template comes with a detailed description that the user can refer to while adding content into the text fields.
- You can attach documents (worksheets, pictures etc.) and list citations or weblinks that are relevant to the lesson.
- Be sure hit the "submit" button before you navigate away from the site - otherwise you will lose your work.
- Lesson plans can be accessed and edited by all group members.
- If you want to share your completed lesson plan with the entire SEP community you can submit your lesson plan to SEP for review for public posting.
Check the "Lesson plan is ready to be reviewed by SEP staff for public posting" checkbox.