How to use other team planning tools:
This tool will allow team members to put event on a common calendar. An event can be a lesson, a planning meeting, material pick-up etc.
- You have to be logged in to use this tool. Log in with your username and password (at the top of the page).
- Select your group under "My groups" on the right of the site.
- Select "Add event to group calendar".
- Name your event (For example: "Fruitfly lesson #1").
- Schedule the day and time of the event by clicking on the calendar icon. Set the day by clicking on the selected day on the calendar. Change the time of the event by clicking on the hour and minute display on the bottom of the calendar page.
- Add an event description if needed (Who will drive? Does anyone need to be picked up? Who will bring materials? Etc.)
- Scheduled events are displayed on "My group calendar" on the right of the site.
- Team members will receive email notification about any added event if their email notification is turned on.
The group blog facilitates communication among team members. Team members can use the blog to plan out lessons, discuss ideas or post questions. Comments will be stored online and are visible to all team members.
- You have to be logged in to use this tool. Log in with your user name and password (at the top of the page).
- Select your group under "My groups".
- Select "Add group blog entry".
- Create a title for your blog post ("Material pick-up"?; "Another idea for Electricity lesson"?...) and write entry.
- You can attach files to your post, such as WORD documents of worksheets, diagrams, assessments, etc..
- "Submit" your message.
- You can also reply to already existing blog entries by hitting the "reply" button.